Followers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Madison Turns 9











Madison turned 9 today, how time flys. She started the day by opening up a gift from Alexander, Quinlan and Rebekah. It was a monkey webkinz that she has been wanting for a long while now. She was so Happy. Eric and I gave her an IOU to redo her bedroom for her...gone are the fishes and turtles :)
After supper of Tuna casserole (her choice) Gramma, Nanna, Dbis, Megan, Rich, Grampa came over for some cake. I made the cake in about and hour and half this afternoon, as we had a minor flooding issue in our kitchen this morning. I totally forgot to get licorice for the strings, but all in all I think it turned out quite well.
Madison got another webkinz, the one for the Month of October..he is a cute little frog, she also got pants, a skirt, a couple shirts, a 3rd paper folding art project and a gift certificate for Michaels to get scrapbook stuff! She went to bed a very happy young lady!
One more year and I have 2 kids in the double digits!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Madison! I can't believe she is 9 already. Time sure does fly. I still remember painting her walls and puting up the turtles and fish. The room was so cool at the time but I am sure she is ready for a change.

So I must ask...what's a webkinz. I have seen them advertised but I don't have a clue what it is.

By the way...the cake looks awesome. You did a great job. I hope you got the kitchen mess cleaned up.

Amy Lightfoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.