I was having fun taking pictures outside after a long rainfall. This is another leaf that I thought looked really nice with the droplets on it. The girls found a baby bird on the side of our driveway a few days ago. We managed to locate the morning dove nest it must have come from. I placed it back in, but the parents were already gone. The poor thing passed away the next day :( We have a lot of cowbirds in our yard this year and they are known for pusing eggs out of other birds' nests to lay their own. We have seen the scare away about 6 dove pairs from their nests. The doves won't come back to them and rebuild elsewhere.
I am hoping to take some nice shots tomorrow of swans with Eric's father. I will post them tomorrow evening. (weather permitting that is ! )
I am hoping to take some nice shots tomorrow of swans with Eric's father. I will post them tomorrow evening. (weather permitting that is ! )


No comments:
Post a Comment