Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Today it finally happened!  It SNOWED in Cambridge Ontario.  It snowed the most we have seen all season.   It was absolutely beautiful out.   I know most people dread the snow, the cold, the shovelling etc.  I just love to look at how beautiful and clean the world looks after a fresh snow.  Everything is so quiet.  It reminds us that there is beauty in everything even in a world sleeping until Spring.

My photo for today is of our front yard, before the dog was let out to "disturb" the newly fallen snow.  
We live in the city, but we look out into nature... a beautiful field that leads down to the speed river.  No houses to look at.  This is our view.   I am posting the picture 2 times.  

The first shot is as taken and the second is with a "warming" filter added to it.   They are both beautiful and I couldn't choose just one.

No comments: