After Quinn's swimming lesson yesterday, the kids played outside at the park before it was time to head home. On the way home I suggested that we go for a picnic at the park and have some more play time. They thought it was a great idea.I ran in the house and phoned Shannon to see what she was up to for the day. Emma had a PD day so they were free for anything.
I told them to get moving and get their butts to Cambridge for a picnic at the park. It was a great idea as Gerben was not feeling well at all :( ! I stopped at Zehrs and picked up some picnic foods and water and met Shannon at the park. The weather was just beautiful. At 11 am it was already 24 degrees out!
The Kids played so well together each keeping an eye out for another! After eating our yummy strawberries, veggies and lunchables we packed up and went for a walk along the trails. We saw lots of inter
esting things in N
ature and the kids did
so well.
Here are some pictures from the walks along the trails. Bekah and Natalia had a fun time playing in the leaves on the sides of the trails. Emma and Quinn just walked along side by side in their own little world. It was a wonderful to watch their friendship blossom.



Around 3pm it was time to head back home and wait for the other kids to get home from school and get a nice COLD drink and some freezies. Emma was eager to play on the trampoline with Quinn and Bekah. Shannon and I decided to hop onto the tramp with the kids and have some fun. Eric and Heather had fun playing with camera's taking some nice shots :)
After a long fun filled day in the beautiful 25 degree weather, the kids were tired and filthy! Shannon took the girls home for a nice bath and bed.
It was a excellent day and I hope we can do it again. Thanks Shannon for coming and spending the day with us!




1 comment:
We also had a fabulous day. The girls are eager to do it again!
Post a Comment