Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Great time Outdoors

It has been a busy couple of weeks since my last post. Mum and Liz were off to England for 2 weeks and had a blast! Welcome home guys.
The first weekend Mum and liz wer gone, we went to the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival. It was a great day for it. The kids waited patiently in a long line for pancakes. Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out to take pictures of us eating them. It was so busy and crowded.



















After we left the Elmira Syrup Festival, we heading to mums house to get to work on her Bedroom. The paint was already bought and there waiting for us. Eric, the kids and I took to priming the walls. It didn't take long at all. We left the doors and windows open and it was soon dry. We were able to put the top coat on later that afternoon. On Wednesday Megan and I went and painted the trim and did some touch up work. We hung a valance and put it up as well. I think mum was surprised and pleased when I brought her home!














After spending Saturday afternoon painting, I decided on Sunday to take the kids on a nature walk. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon in the nice weather we were having. We went to Riverside Park in Preston and walked the boardwalk and the trails. We so some really neat things and got a bit wet in the flooded areas. After the walk we ventured over to the playground and spent some time running around on the creative and swimgs.

1 comment:

t_l_lynch said...

You picked the same colour as our walls!!