...downtown Galt! Shannon dropped Madison off Saturday afternoon around 4 pm and asked what I was up too. My answer was NOTHING! She told me to grab my camera gear and lets go! Just the two of us, with our cameras, no kids going and taking pictures! It was a blast!!! We spent 2 hours outside in Galt taking pictures of various things. On building in particular captured both our eyes and we both took a zillion photos of the darn thing! After our long walk around Galt, with fingers frozen, we called Eric and met him with the kids at East Sides for Supper! We had an excellent meal! The kids were very well behaved!
Here are some photos I took while on our walk. I did shoot some in black and white and I am pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out!
Thanks again Shannon for a great afternoon and for letting me pick your brain about photography things!



2 comments:
Great photos Amy! They all turned out beautiful.
beautiful!! Sounds like a lovely day :)
Post a Comment